Canadian Composer Showcase
The PEN Education Centre in Oakville extends an invitation for Canadian graduate school level composition students to submit compositions for performance by the PEN chamber ensembles (ages 10-17) during our 2023/2024 European trip to Vienna.
There is no cost to participate.
To create a collaboration between PEN Education Centre and Canadian university music programs. To provide Canadian Masters and PhD music students an opportunity to compose or adapt their compositions for younger student ensembles to perform internationally.
- Submissions begin: July 20, 2023
- Deadline for score and parts: August 25, 2023
- Performances in Vienna December 2023 (TBC)
- Composers must be enrolled in a Canadian university Masters or PhD program for music.
- Composers must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Composers must meet the deadline for submission.
- Works submitted must be created outside of their graduate degree research and program work.
- Composers must agree to the terms and conditions of the program.
Intent to Submit
Complete the intent to submit through our online registration form. https://forms.gle/48yHZZSHQgF2S2by6
Terms and Conditions
Review program details and terms and conditions here: Terms and Conditions
If you have additional questions feel free to email email@example.com for more information